AirportView.netTM Terms and Conditions
- This is an agreement between the 'Site Owner' and you, the 'Customer'. The Site Owner is Avionics Specialists, LLC.
- The Site Owner owns AirportView.netTM and all pages residing at that address and related addresses. The Site Owner retains all rights to AirportView.netTM and its pages.
- By inserting any material into AirportView.netTM pages, Customer grants to the Site Owner full rights to reuse that material.
- The Site Owner may terminate any Customer account at any time for any reason. The Site Owner may terminate AirportView.netTM or any services of AirportView.netTM at any time for any reason.
- Customer must comply fully with all of these Terms and Conditions.
- Customer may not do any of the following:
- Insert into AirportView.netTM pages, adult, pornographic, hateful, inflammatory, denigrating, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, discriminatory or injurious material.
- Insert into AirportView.netTM pages, copyrighted or trademarked material without proof of ownership or permission to do so.
- AirportView.netTM is provided 'as is.' The Site Owner makes no warranty of any kind regarding AirportView.netTM.
- The Site Owner accepts no responsibility for damages of any sort that result from inability to access AirportView.netTM.
- The Site Owner may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
AirportView.netTM Weather Camera Terms and Conditions
- The Site Owner publishes images from weather cameras hosted by other web sites. The Site Owner is not responsible for the content of the other web sites, nor for the images provided by others. The Site Owner accepts other sites as sources for web camera images only if those sources meet all of these Terms and Conditions. The Site Owner may stop using or remove any camera images from the AirportView.net web site and from other web sites controlled by The Site Owner at any time and for any reason.
- By submitting a weather camera to AirportView.net, you affirm that you are the owner of the camera or that you are authorized to give permission to use images from the camera.
- The Site Owner may download images from a submitted camera at the rate specified on the submission form, and may save and use the images for any purpose without further compensation to the owner.
- For each camera used, The Site Owner will provide a link back to the camera owner's web site from at least one AirportView.net web page.
- Except as stated in other agreements (service agreements, sweepstakes rules, etc.), all personal information collected from Customer by AirportView.netTM will remain private. The Site Owner will not sell, trade or exchange such information with third parties.
- The Site Owner may use Customer's contact information to contact Customer regarding AirportView.netTM.
- Customer may stop receiving email from the Site Owner at any time by completing this removal form.
Requesting email removal will also terminate customer's participation in any service, offer, sweepstakes or other benefit for which email is required.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please read the full policies via the links below.